Sunday, April 19, 2015

Yarn Balloon = fail

Hello welcome back, so you may be wondering what I have made this week. The thing I created was a yarn Balloon and it turned out to be a fail .

This took me less than 10 minutes to do . I made an extreme mess because of the glue and my hands were supper sticky. Although it wasn't what I expected, i had fun doing it.

To built it , i used glue , a balloon, yarn and I also needed a bowl. The first thing i did was blow up the balloon. Then i put the glue in the bowl and dipped the yarn inside it . After that, I wrapped the yarn to the balloon . I let the glue dry and then I popped it. The last thing I did was take the balloon out and then I was finished.
This project didn't work out for me , but I hope you try it . Come back and visit again . Bye (: