Sunday, April 12, 2015

How creative can I be ?.

Hello, welcome to my blog. I will be reporting my information from my genius hour that I will be doing in my English 1 class. This would be my first time doing genius hour, and I wanted to do some thing fun, so I decided to be creative .

In my genius hour I am going to be doing DIYs (Do It Yourself ) projects. I will be going to pinterest, Google and YouTube to be finding my ideas . I choose this project because I want to see the things I can create during these 5 weeks . 

What is genius hour?. Genius hour is where a person discovers there own passion . During a set of period a time in the students class room, the student can make a choice of what they want to learn about. Many people learn stuff from playing a instrument or making a movie. I hope that you can come once in a while to see the things I created. 

3 comments:

Adele said...

Very creative Rachel C:

Unknown said...

This is really cool. The things you've done are really nice. Good job!

Eva said...

Rachel all your creations acutely look like a success!! You did really good!!!