Monday, May 4, 2015

painting= kind of success

Hello , welcome back to my blog . We're getting to the final days to where genius hour is almost here. This week I did a painting that wasn't very difficult and mabe you should try it.

The things I needed was a poster board ( it doesn't have to be a poster board) , paint ( brown & any color of choice) , brush , empty bottle of coke and a plate .

The first thing you need to do Is get the brown paint and draw a tree with branches on it . The second thing is ,  you have to put the paint *color of your choice * on the plate . Then you had to dip the bottom of the  coke bottle in the paint.  After that you place the coke it the branches and that would make it look like flowers.

My out come (:


The hardest thing was to make the bottom of the coke look like flowers because I'm my painting, it really didn't look like it so that's why it was kind of a success . I was happy with my outcome and hope you check out my next blog, bye . 




4 comments:

Eva said...

Great job, Rachel!!! Looks like your having fun! :)

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it! It turned out wonderfully.

Rachel said...

Thank you ^^ (:

Kailon said...

I have always seen that picture on pinterest. It is cool so see that to see someone atcually make it.