Sunday, May 10, 2015

the end :(

Hi , welcome back to my page. Today will be the last day of genius hour.  I will be answering some questions about genius hour.

1.What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
It was being able make things that I would of never thought I could create & also doing something I love to do
2. what was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
Well since I had to make stuff, I didn't like the messy part . like getting glue on my hands, taking the rappers off of the colors and kind of not getting the results I wanted.

3.what do you like best about genius hour research?
You can chose a topic of what ever you want to learn about.

4. what do you like least about genius hour research?
The amount to weeks that we have to do it.
I would of like more time , but then again, you still can do it on your own time.

5.what was the most important thing you learned about yourself?.
That I can be some what creative . And that not all things will turn out as you would like but the important thing is that you enjoy what your doing and that's what I did (:



1 comment:

AJ_37STRAD said...

Sounds like it was cool and fun